We have been preparing and planning how we can create a safe space that adds value to your Sunday experience and meets a real need for those of you who are ready to meet in person.
One of the new ways we can provide a safe space is by asking you to self health screen with a QR code located at the front entrance before you enter the building.
Although the service starts at 10:30am, we will be opening our doors early at 10am, so that we can stagger your check in.
When you arrive early, you will find our nursery and Kids program running. Simply check in your child with one of our volunteers in the lobby at the check in desk.
We are making every effort to ensure your visit to our campus is a positive and safe experience.
- Every attendee/household will be required to check in and answer 3 health questions before entering the sanctuary.
- Please consider that if you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms the day of or in the past 14 days that you do not attend this service.
- There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the lobby, and you will be asked to sanitize upon arrival.
- We have set up clusters of chairs in the sanctuary to physically distance from other households/individuals onsite. Please ask a greeter to help you add or remove any chairs needed.
- You will be asked to wear your mask upon entering the building and throughout your visit.
- We will have clear signage for flow of traffic, bathroom use etc...