We have been preparing and planning how we can create a safe space that adds value to your Sunday experience and meets a real need for those of you who are ready to meet in person.
One of the new ways we can provide a safe space is by asking you to pre-register so we can limit capacity, prepare physically distanced clusters of chairs for households, and have a record for contact tracing if needed.
Although the service starts at 10:30am, we will be opening our doors early at 10am, so that we can stagger your check in.
When you arrive early, you will find our program running, engaging the audience with object lessons & contactless games.
We are making every effort to ensure your visit to our campus is a positive and safe experience.
- Every attendee will be required to check in and answer 3 health questions before entering the sanctuary.
- Please consider that if you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms the day of or in the past 14 days that you do not attend this service.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the Check In Stations, and you will be asked to sanitize upon arrival.
- We have set up clusters of chairs in the sanctuary to physically distance from other households/individuals onsite. Please ask a greeter to help you add or remove any chairs needed.
- You will be asked to wear your mask upon entering the building and throughout your visit.
- We will have clear signage for flow of traffic, bathroom use etc...